Pages

Our Youngest Fundraiser

Gemma Fagbadegun


Little Bella, just 6 years old, took part in a Superhero Fun Run for IntoUniversity this month with her mum and raised over £1,000 for the charity. On her Justgiving page, she said:

5k is a long way so I will probably walk and skip a bit, but I promise to try my best. Mummy has told me all about IntoUniversity and I would really like to raise lots of money to help other children. Thank you, Love Bella xx


And I can confirm that she did make it all the way around the 5km course, looking a bit tired at times, but determined to make it to the end! Congratulations to Bella, and everyone else who took part in the Superheroes Race this May - you've raised thousands of much-needed pounds for the charity!
















Sponsor Bella here: www.justgiving.com/Bella-Hodges

If you would like to fundraise for IntoUniversity, contact us on 020 7243 0242 or by email on info@intouniversity.org. If Bella can raise over £1000, so can you!

1 comment:

  1. too cute! Sounds like a really good cause, too.

    ReplyDelete